Why Is It Important To Be Fit ?
So this is not just another article to lecture you about fitness, health, diet etc etc. But, at some point of your life, you must have thought of why is it important to be fit. Honestly, it is kinda obvious why you need to workout but let's just summarize it if you're new to this-
People who don’t regularly exercise may lose upto 80% of their muscle strength by age 65. Shocking right? But what if you get an alternative to feel relaxed? Our Nfinity fitness experts believe that fitness is synonymous to freedom. Freedom to be you. Fitness is part of your life, rather than a part of your routine. It is a lifestyle which one needs to live in order to be able to live a life of amnesty.
Through this article we aren't just focusing on "why" you should start working out but also "how". To live a healthy lifestyle is a choice that you have to make everyday consciously, so start making small changes rather than working out aggressively for a week and then lying around the rest of the month.
If you are reading this blog, then get ready to sweat ! Following are the points to justify our view on why is it important to stay fit.
- Exercise is one of the easiest and most effective ways of improving your physical and mental health.
- Believe it or not, you don’t have to be a fitness fanatic to reap the benefits. No matter your age or fitness level, there are lots of enjoyable ways to use physical activities to help you enjoy life more.
- But setting aside the time to exercise isn’t always easy, even under the best circumstances if you tend to add fitness practices into your day or lifestyle.
- The key is to change your approach to exercise and think about what you do that helps or, sometimes, hurts your chances of success.
Here are 5 exercise rules to make it easier to plan, prepare and commit to
1. Plan Ahead - Work out a timetable for gym days and the workouts
you'll do on those days. Workout should be slow and steady. Knowing
what you'll do and what you need to do makes it easier to prepare ahead
of time. Remember to stay hydrated each time.
2. Give Yourself Time - Figure out what you enjoy and what you’re good at –
give yourself time to try out different activities. Work on your schedule and hit
it with your trial and error methods. Build strength and stamina – You need the time to learn the moves and practice good form to work the correct muscles.
3. Listen to Your Body - You get to know your body better through regular exercise. We often ignore signs of an injury, especially if the pain is intermittent. When you feel something unusual, stop and try other activities to work your body in a different way. Never work through the pain.
4. Fully Commit to Your Workouts - When you decide to work out make it official by putting it down in your diary and scheduling it. Make it non-
negotiable – Show up for your workout, no matter what. Even if you only
warm up, you're still showing your commitment. Give yourself a treat after
each workout to keep you going back for more.
5. Embrace Variety - We tend to be creatures of habit and once we find a
program we stick to it. Doing the same thing for too long can cause boredom,
burnout and injury.Change an aspect of your workout every 4 to 6 weeks. Try
a new cardio exercise, different strength moves or take a new workout move.
Thus, why is it important to stay fit ? Exercise will give you energy. Find an exercise routine that works best for you at home or the gym. Proper exercise can give you the results you’re looking for and you’ll notice the improvements. Remember, fitness is a lifestyle, a drug and
sometimes also a way to live.