Triceps Exercises You Can Do With Dumbbells.
Since different exercises emphasize different parts of your triceps, it's important to incorporate a variety of different triceps exercises into your workout routine in order to build well-rounded strength.There are so many tricep exercises that can be done and some of the best ones are the ones with dumbbells. Dumbbells create ‘equal opportunity’ for your left and right sides and help you build equal strength and a nice symmetrical aesthetic through your upper arms.
Well in this blog we will be looking at some exercises that you can do with Dumbbells to make your triceps look bigger.
1)Dumbbell Bench Press
- Lie on a bench, holding a pair of dumbbells at chest level with your elbows at a 45-degree angle relative to your torso. Don’t arse your back, especially if you want to emphasize triceps recruitment.
- Squeeze your pecs to press the weight directly above your torso, control the weight as you lower it back to an inch above your chest, then press up again.
- Build muscle in your upper body.
- Promote muscle symmetry.
- Activate your stabilizer muscles.
2)Triceps Gravity Press
- Lie on a bench, holding dumbbells directly over your shoulders, abs tight. Bend your elbows so your forearms are parallel to the ground.
- Keeping your forearms parallel to the ground and your elbows in, slowly extend your arms overhead, Never letting your forearms lose that parallel with the ground position
- Pause when your arms are as straight as they can be
- Then slowly bring your arms back to the starting point.
- Increase range of motion
- increase triceps stability
- Building upper body strength and helping with movement in your shoulders and elbow.
- Stand with holding a dumbbell in your right arm, then hinge forward something with your arm for support
- Raise your elbow so your upper arm is parallel to the ground
- Keeping your upper arms parallel to the ground and without tilting your hips or shoulders, straighten your arm, Squeezing your triceps.
- Build arm and upper body strength.
- Maintaining well-rounded workout routine which includes stretching, flexibility and balance training.
- Tone and isolate triceps.
4)Skull Crusher Triceps Exercise
- Lay flat on the bench, holding the dumbbells with your palms parallel to each other
- Press both weights straight up, keeping a small space between them
- Shift your arms so that weights are at a 91-degree angle in relation to your torso, then hinge at the elbow to lower the dumbbells down to face-level for 2 skull crusher reps.
- Increase triceps strength and hypertrophy.
- Improve elbow extension abilities which is necessary for sports performance.
- Strengthening the stabilizers in elbow and shoulders.
5)Close Grip Dumbbell Push-up
- Start by placing a dumbbell under your chest and extend your body to do a push-up.
- As you bring your body closer to the ground, ensure your chest touches the dumbbells.
- Building muscle in long run
- Increase core stability
- Build upper body strength
6)Dumbbell Overhead Triceps Extension
- Select an appropriately weighted dumbbell, hold it in your hands or over your shoulder
- Grip the dumbbell firm tightly with your hands and hold it over your head, and slowly lower it behind your head
- Make your elbows are near and your head and your wrists are straight
- Breath in as you lower the dumbbell and breath on the way up.
- Build and shape the upper posterior arm muscles.
- stabilize the shoulder and elbow joints.
These were some of the triceps exercises you can do with dumbbells, If you are looking for quality dumbbells for Home or gym workout you can head over to Nfinity Shop and get the best quality dumbbells at the lowest price online.