Dumbbells For Weight Gain
While most people picture someone doing bicep exercises with dumbbells, you can actually incorporate dumbbells into a variety of exercises to get a full-body workout. Infact, one can incorporate dumbbells for weight gain in their day-to-day life.
Men and women have different body composition and distribution of muscle mass. Focus on specific exercises relevant to you after taking proper guidance from a certified trainer. A lot of people start an exercise routine and then they quiet there routine after a few weeks when they don’t see any progress.
If you’re looking for big muscles, dumbbell workouts are a phenomenal way to go.
Using dumbbells for weight gain:
- If you just lift the same 9.1 kg dumbbells for a year, you’re certainly going to stronger, but you won’t get huge muscles. You need to use heavier weights as you get stronger to keep bulking up.
- Periodically add 2.3–4.5 kg to each dumbbell as you start having an easier time completing exercises.
- By continuously increasing the weight you’re lifting over time, you’ll keep getting bigger and bigger muscles.
- It can take time to build muscle, especially if you’re only working out 30 minutes a day a few times a week.
- It is important to take rest days if you’re lifting heavier weights. Overdoing it and working out every day can increase your risk of injury, harm your performance, and contribute to poor sleep and mood swings.
- The goal is to feel some burn towards the end of your set without being totally exhausted.
- If you do want to weight train, look into getting adjustable dumbbells. That way, you can adjust the weight to modify your workouts as needed, and you'll only need the one set of weights.
- These are a bit expensive dumbbells
- But these adjustable dumbbells can be definitely worth it. They can easily and quickly be adjusted.
- It's price starts from ₹1000 onwards.
A combination of the right exercises and diet can go a long way in helping you gain lean mass and muscle benifiting with dumbbells. The only way to keep making fast progress when you’re aiming to add lean muscle mass is to follow a progressive training plan that keeps challenging your body in new ways each week.
Hence, these were some ways to use dumbbells for weight gain.That’s the key to keeping your muscles out of their comfort zone and working as hard as possible so your body has no choice but to keep building back your damaged muscle fibres bigger and stronger.
Just remember, your hard work will pay off eventually!
For best quality adjustable dummbells visit Nfinit.co.in