Dumbbells For Women
Dumbbells have benefits for ladies as they are used by them to keep fit. Yes! you heard it right. Dumbbells are known to be effective in developing great chest muscles but they can be used in numerous other exercises making it suitable as a full body exercise equipment for the ladies.
Hello to all those beautiful and strong women reading this blog. Today you'll get to explore best dumbbells that will suit you with your exercise.
Dumbbells for women:
- Some women are okay with doing some light strength training, and that’s great for muscle endurance, but real lifting actually builds strength. By real lifting we mean heavy weights and compound exercises like deadlifts, rows, and squats.
- A big motivation women have for working out is burning fat. lifting is better than cardio for losing belly fat.
- lifting causes an increase in the body’s resting metabolic rate—the rate at which it burns calories when you’re doing nothing—for hours after the workout.
- Weight lifting increases muscle strength, and that means every normal physical task becomes a little bit easier.
- Having muscle strength is so important, but the great thing about lifting is that it strengthens bones too.This in turn causes the bone to make new cells. With consistent lifting and strength training bone loss can be prevented or even reversed.
Dumbbell weight for women:
- The weight your dumbbells should have depends on the exercises you plan to do. An exercise for smaller muscles, such as the triceps on the back of your upper arm, should be done with a lighter weight.
- Exercises for the bigger muscles, such as the ones in your shoulders and back, are often done with heavier weights.
- The 0.5kg weights are suitable for women who have no experience with strength training or haven't exercised for a long time.
- The 5kg weights are suitable for women who do have experience with strength training or already exercise occasionally.
- A regular dumbbell is a weight that consists of 1 piece. These kind of dumbbells therefore have 1 fixed weight. They're mostly suitable if you work out once a week with some exercises to stay in shape.
- The regular dumbbells are also suitable if you have no experience with these kinds of weights. In that case, it's better to first do a few work outs with dumbbells of the same weight.That helps you get used to the exercise.
- You should try adjustable dumbbells if your fitness goal is increasing muscle mass or if you plan to do a lot of different exercises during your workout.
- That's because for some exercises, you can handle a heavier weight than for others.
- In that case, it's also a good idea to switch to an adjustable dumbbell or a set of different weights. When you can then do the exercises with the right motion, posture, and level of ease, your muscles will get used to it again and you can increase the weight again.
- If you do these things, you can eventually switch to heavier weights.
Few exercise for women :
- Ovemeod Pulldown .
- Seated Mochlne Row .
- Bent-Over Row
- Dumbbell Chest Press
- Dumbbell Chest Press
- Dumbbell Flyes on lncline bench
- Standing Coble Fly
- Borbell lncllne Bench Chesl Press
- Deadllft .
- Stationory Lunge
- Cable Curl .
- Dumbbell Triceps Kickbock .
- French Press
Therefore, women can use dumbbells after doing one set without the added weights of the dumbbells.It is easy to see that dumbbells are equally effective in developing arm muscles and increasing overall fitness making it an effective fitness aid for women.
Good luck from our Nfinity team to all women counting themselves up for this fitness weight. Visit Nfinity.co.in for more fitness related blogs.